Oversized Brake Pedal Tips are the largest surface area pedal tips that we make; they are available in both XL and XXL configurations.
XL – Minor oversized rear brake lever tip for KTM and Husqvarna dual-sport, supermotos and dirt bikes. This rear brake pedal tip is slightly larger than the stock 1090-1290 pedal tip and significantly larger than the 690/701 and 125-530 dirtbike brake lever tips. See our comparison chart in the photo gallery for reference. All Clean Speed rear brake lever tips offer billet strength with an extremely grippy surface and customization through the stainless steel teeth. All of our products are made with pride in the USA.
XXL – Major oversized dual-position brake pedal tip for KTM and Husqvarna dual-sport and supermotos. This rear brake pedal tip is significantly larger than the stock pedal tip by .4”-.8” (10-20mm). See our comparison chart in the photo gallery for reference. This tip also offers the option of two mounting positions – the stock position and pulled back towards the footpeg .45″ (~11mm). All Clean Speed pedal tips offer billet strength with an extremely grippy surface and customization through the stainless steel teeth
By comparison our XXL tip is .4″ (~10mm) wider, and .8″ (~20mm) longer, than the stock 690/701/950/990 pedal tip (KTM OEM P/N 60013051000).
By comparison our XXL pad is also .4″ (~10mm) wider, and .4″ (~10mm) longer, than the stock 1190/1290 pedal tip (KTM OEM P/N 60313051000).
- Fits all Clean Speed rear brake pedals.
- Fits OEM 390, 690/701, 790/890, 950/990 and 1090/1190/1290 rear brake pedals.
- Fits 2003-2015 KTM 125-530 OEM rear brake pedals.
- Fits 2016 KTM and Husqvarna models except SXF, XCF and FC.
- Does not fit 2017 and up KTM and Husqvarna off-road models (125-501) which have an angle mount surface.
- Fits all Gas Gas, Beta and Sherco that have OEM pads with two holes.
Designed and Manufactured completely in USA. Proudly covered for life by our Warranty and Guarantee.