Standard – This rear brake pedal tip is the same size as the OEM pad for the 690/701 and 950/990 and .4″ (~10mm) larger than the tip used on the 2003-2015,125-530 off-road bikes. See our comparison chart in the photo gallery. All of our rear brake pedal tips offer billet strength and a design geometry that makes it much stronger than the stock part. It uses replaceable stainless steel teeth that allow for customization and you can freshen it up if the teeth ever wear down. All required mounting hardware included.
- Fits Clean Speed and KTM OEM 390, 690/701, 790, 950/990 and 1090/1190/1290 rear brake pedals.
- Fits 2003-2015 KTM 125-530 OEM rear brake pedals.
- Fits 2016 KTM and Husqvarna models except SXF, XCF and FC.
- Does not fit 2017 and up KTM and Husqvarna off-road models (125-501) which have an angle mount surface.
- Fits all Gas Gas (Pre-KTM), Beta and Sherco that have OEM pads with two holes.
Designed and Manufactured completely in USA. Proudly covered for life by our Warranty and Guarantee.