Stepped – One contact area for standing and one for when you sit down and your toes drop. Same width and length as the stock 690/701/950/990 pedal pad (KTM OEM P/N 60013051000). See our pedal pad comparison chart in the image gallery. The upper contact area is the same height as stock. The lower contact area is dropped approximately .37″ (9.4mm).
XL Stepped – One contact area for standing and one for when you sit down and your toes drop. Over-sized and stepped rear brake lever pad for KTM and Husqvarna Adventure, dual-sport, supermotos and dirt bikes. This rear brake pedal pad is the same size as our XL pad but features a .5″ (~13mm) dropped surface. See our comparison chart in the image gallery
All Clean Speed rear brake lever pads offer billet strength, a grippier surface and customization through the stainless steel teeth. All of our products are made with pride in the USA.
- Fits all Clean Speed rear brake pedals.
- Fits OEM 390, 690/701, 790/890, 950/990 and 1090/1190/1290 rear brake pedals.
- Can be used with 2003-2015, 125-530 dirtbikes with small modification to the OEM brake lever.
- Fits 2016 KTM and Husqvarna models except SXF, XCF and FC.
- Does not fit 2017 and up KTM and Husqvarna off-road models (125-501) which have an angle mount surface.
- Fits all Gas Gas, Beta and Sherco that have OEM pads with two holes. (Image of Stepped pad installed on 2022+ Beta XTrainer in Gallery)
There are no reviews yet.