Rear brake pedal for the KTM, Husqvarna and Gas Gas 450, 500 and 501 dirt bikes 2017-present.
- Our pedal is machined from billet aluminum opposed to porous cast, and has a significantly larger cross-section in the areas where the stock pedal has proven to be weak.
- We have incorporated the Fasst Company Return Spring to deal with the OEM springs that are known to break and put the return spring in a protected area. This also gives the pedal a much cleaner look. Fasst Co. Return Spring IS included with each pedal.
- We use blind mounting holes for the pedal pad screws that yield a ‘U’ shaped cross-section which is much stronger than two parallel walls left from the through holes used on most pedals.
- We invested the extra setup and machining time to retain the OEM angle-mount pad design that reduces the frontal-area of the pedal and makes it less of a target for roots and rocks. It also provides more clearance between the pedal pad and clutch cover.
- Our pedal also includes a brake-snake hole under the pedal pad area for added protection. For extra insurance, we do recommend running a brake snake from the pedal pad to the frame.
- All of our products are made with pride in Arizona, USA.